Thursday, June 20, 2013

Momsense: Sibling rivalry must be genetic

An article posted on Florida Today by Sara Paulson Camodeca.

The article is about solving sibling rivalry and refers to the importance of dating your kids. 

Part of the article states:
"So it’s forced me to concoct what’s now one of my favorite pastimes: One-on-one time with each kid. Sometimes, it’s best to separate them. Simply for my own sanity.

My son and I sometimes go on a “dates” together. Sure, I’ll have sushi and he’ll have chicken nuggets with chopsticks, but he seems to like it. And my daughter and I will have a “girls day” every so often and hit the mall. Just the other night, we picked up a few things at Target, and I had her round up some Father’s Day cards for the men in our lives. We spent a lot of time laughing at the “Awkward Family Photos” variety."

Read the entire article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment